TVS launch the BS IV 2017 Jupiter Now with the AHO and sync braking system (SBS) at RS 46999 . TVS Introduce the two new colors green and gold engine remain same that it continues to produce 8 PS (5.88 Kw) of peak power at 7500 rpm along with 8 Nm of max torque at 5500 rpm from its 109.7 cc all-aluminum motor.
SBS ensures rider safety as it automatically activates the front brakes when the rear brakes are used. The feature, previously available on ZX range will now be available on the Base variant as well
2017 Jupiter Changes & Features
- The new Jupiter comes with a BS4 engine. It gets a BS4 sticker at the rear mud flap and one on the front apron, signifying the change.
- In terms of cosmetics there are not many changes and it continues with the same design.
- It also gets AHO (automatic headlamp on) feature, and the headlamp switch is missing on the switchgear.
- TVS has also introduced its version of CBS (Combined Braking System) and calls it as SBS which stands for Sync Braking System on the new Wego. Jupiter also gets the tech and it is available across the range.
- So far, TVS offered disc brake only in the special MillionR Edition but now the ZX variant comes with a disc brake as an option.
- The new Jupiter also gets two additional colour options – Jade Green and Mystic Gold (also pictured on this page).