Jaguar give SVR treatment to F-Pace because in 2017 F-Pace get World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year and most selling Jaguar so it get SVR badge and all treatment are done by SVO (Special Vehicle Operations ) means its a Jaguar’s performance wing which make Performance and give Luxury Treatment to Jaguar and Land Rover’s Portfolio .F-Pace SVR get Supercharge 5.0 V8 Petrol engine which produce 550ps and 680nm of torque which it can do 0-100km/h in 4.3 seconds (0-60mph in 4.1 seconds) with a top speed of 283km/h (176mph) and it also get some more mechanical updates like SVR aerodynamic package features unique front and rear bumpers, lower body sides and rear flip spoiler to enhance cooling ,Up grated brakes feature 395/396mm front/rear two-piece discs and Sports Shift Selector replaces rotary selector, SVR steering wheel with aluminium paddle shifters.
F-Pace SVR are cost £74,835 in UK means converted to INR it cost around 70 lakh if some one want to buy in India it has to be pay more than that cost but overall its a good pricing and it available after 2018 Summer and who interested to buy log in to or register in Jaguar website . F-pace SVR its a Performance SUV which get Jaguar Aerodynamic so its not only performance SUV it also ohave a rival Porsche Macan Turbo which is a straight rival .
F-Pace SVR features:-
- Supercharged 5.0-litre V8 petrol engine developing 550PS and 680Nm of torque
- 0-100km/h in 4.3 seconds (0-60mph in 4.1 seconds) with a top speed of 283km/h (176mph)
- SVR aerodynamic package features unique front and rear bumpers, lower body sides and rear flip spoiler to enhance cooling, reduce lift and drag and aid high-speed stability.
- SVR-tuned chassis features uprated dampers with front and rear spring rates increased by 30/10 per cent respectively
- Lightweight 21- and optional 22-inch forged wheels with differential width from front to rear to improve handling and traction
- Rear Electronic Active Differential for optimised traction and dynamics
- Uprated brakes feature 395/396mm front/rear two-piece discs
- Variable Valve Active exhaust delivers powerful Jaguar SVR soundtrack, is 6.6kg lighter and aids performance by reducing back pressure
- Slimline sports seats in the front and rear with signature lozenge quilting and embossed SVR logo
- Sports Shift Selector replaces rotary selector, SVR steering wheel with aluminium paddle shifters
- Bespoke calibrations for Quickshift transmission, Electric Power Assisted Steering, Adaptive Dynamics, Torque Vectoring, Dynamic Stability Control and All-Wheel Drive systems