After the success of Tiago and also launch the performance variant of Tiago JTP Now Tata add some more premium features with the launch of XZ+ variant which cost for petrol at Rs 5.57 lakhs for single tone colour and Rs 5.64 lakhs dual tone yes its also available in dual tone color like JTP variant black glossy roof and diesel cost at Rs 6.31 single tone and Rs 6.38 (dual tone) and prices are (ex-showroom Delhi).
Tiago get many new features than the standard XZ Variant in Exterior it get two new color Canyon Orange and Ocean Blue with that its also get rear spoiler and it get JTP like projector lamp and Tigor like 15 inch diamond cut alloy wheel yes its now look more funky than ever but its only available in petrol engine varainte so along with that its also get foldable ORVM foldable mirror with welcome Feature and Interior it get new 7 inch fully Touch screen Harman infotainment screen which are now support only support android auto and this is a same unit which we seen in new Tigor and Tiago now get fully Automatic climate control system which we seen on Tigor so now Tiago is now more packed with features and which make it really tough competitor to New Hyundai Santro because now Santro and Tigo are get neck to neck features and Tiago is slightly expensive but Santro are now available in Introductory prise so for now Santro asta is cheaper but Tiago have diesel engine option so that launch make a really tough fight between Tiago and Santro .
Engine Spec :-
- TypePetrol – Revotron 1.2L 3 cylinder with Multi-Drive:Eco, City Mode Diesel – Revotorq 1.05L 3 cylinder with Multi-Drive:Eco, City Mode
- Capacity, cylindersPetrol – 1199 cc, 3 cylinder Diesel – 1047 cc, 3 cylinder
- Max power: PS@RPMPetrol – 85 PS @ 6000 RPM Diesel – 70 PS @ 4000 RPM
- Max torque: Nm@RPMPetrol – 114 Nm @ 3500 RPM Diesel – 140 Nm @ 1800-3000 RPM
- TransmissionPetrol – Manual, 5-speed Diesel – Manual, 5-speed